For breakfast we offer an integral buffet with a wide selection of spreads, cereals, slices, milk products, coffee and soft drinks.
Dinner comes with a wide menu selection which has more than 20 starters and 30 fish or meat main courses. Rich salad buffet and deserts are included while drinks are sold separately.
Lunch is available as a part of full board plan.
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in after 2 p.m.
Check-out before 10 a.m.
Your pets are welcome in our hotel so You can carelessly take them with You on vacation. Of course, bringing a pet implies that You will take full responsibility of Your pet and that You will not leave Your pet in the room unattended.
Additional bed — daily
Single use room — daily
Small pets — daily
less than 3 nights
Residence tax daily
8 kn (1,10 €)
10 kn (1,37 €)
8 kn (1,10 €)
Children up to age of 12 do not pay the residence tax and children aged from 12 to 18 pay 50% of the residence tax.
Booking terms and conditions
Booking of accomodation unit in Pension ANA can be made directly (by filling inquiry form on our contact page or by e-mail) and through our partner's websites and catalogues.
If You contact us directly, You will recieve an informative offer with all services requested, their quantities and prices. If our offer suits You, there is Deposit payment needed before we can confirm Your booking.
Discounts and special offers
If You have a discount code, put it in «promo code» field in our form.
On prices listed in our price list You can get discount exclusively on direct bookings. Direct booking are all reservations realized via our website , by phone or in person at pension ANA. This offer exclude all bookings made via 3rd party (i.e. travel agencies), since the basis for the discount is booking confirmation issued by Pension ANA.
For booking confirmation there is an deposit needed (up to 30% of the total amount per accomodation unit).
Payment can be made by bank transaction on our account stated in offer we sent You by e-mail. Bank fees are held by You and as the final deposit amount counts amount received to our account.
When Pension ANA recieve Your deposit payment, Your booking is considered confirmed and You will recieve a voucher and receipt for deposit by e-mail or fax.
Written booking confirmation must have a booking number, guest name and all services according to offer.
Cancellation policy and deposit return
If the guest wants to cancel booked room, it must be done in a written form – by e-mail or fax. The date when we receive a booking cancellation is the basis for calculation of cancellation costs as follows:
• For cancellation up to 45 days prior to arrival, deposit is returned to the guest at his expense.
• For cancellation up to 15 days prior to arrival, 50% of deposit will be returned to guest at his expense.
• For cancellation up to 0 days prior to arrival, no deposit will be returned to guest, but is considered valid for new booking 12 months from cancellation date.
• If the guest does not show up at the destination or cancels the reservation immediately or soon after the arrival, we charge the total amount of booked accommodation.
• In case of early departure room is charged till booked date withouth meals and residence taxes
Check-in & check-out
Your room will be at Your disposal from 2 p.m. at arrival day.
Please note that room will wait for You until 8 p.m. on day of arrival. In case of late arrival, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee the providing of the agreed services.
At departure day, You must vacate Your room by 10 a.m..
Taxes and extras
Residence tax per person daily and registration fee are not included in price.
Children up to age of 12 do not pay the residence tax, and children aged from 12 to 18 pay 50% of the residence tax.
Accomodation units in Pension ANA
Room arrangement shall be defined by the Pension's reception. Unless a guest hasn't specifically booked a room having extra facilities on request, he/she must accept any type of officially registered accommodation described in the proposal and the pricelist. A guest is not allowed to enter a room before 2 p.m. on the day of commencement of the service and is required to leave the room until 11 a.m. on the day of completion of the service. Arrivals later than 8 p.m. must be notified in advance unless stated differently.
we offer an integral buffet with a wide selection of spreads, cereals, slices, milk products, coffee and soft drinks.
comes with a wide menu selection which has more than 20 starters and 30 fish or meat main courses. Rich salad buffet and deserts are included while drinks are sold separately.
is available as a part of full board plan.
It is in the guests' interest to make a claim on the spot and immediately after the event that provoked the claim. In case the claim shall have no effect whatsoever the guest has to request a confirmation proving that the service failed to meet the agreed requirements. The confirmation must be enclosed with a claim made in writing within 8 days after tour completion. In case a guest fails to produce a claim in writing within the said period Pension ANA is not obliged to take it into consideration. In case a claim is made abroad a guest is required to respect the rules of putting in the claim, providing the confirmation on the spot and respecting the deadline for putting in the claim. It is the Pension ANA duty to lodge a written decision against the claim. Pension ANA shall only be dealing with claims that cannot be dealt with on the spot. During the said procedure, a guest shall irrevocably renounce the interference of any other person, arbitration of any other institution as well as release any information into media. Within a said period a guest shall also renounce the right of submitting charges. The highest amount of the refund for the claim can reach the amount of the part of the service for which the claim was made whereas it cannot include already used services as well as the full price of the package. A guest and Pension ANA shall try to settle amicably and to mutual satisfaction any disputes that might arise. Should they be unable to do so they shall refer to any such disputes to the County Court in Rijeka for final settlement. Applicable law shall be Croatian law.
Pension ANA obligations
Pension ANA shall be responsible for the regular implementation of the services and offer a choice of those who provide the same in the capacity of successful manager as well as for protection the guests' rights and interests according to quality standards in tourism. It is also responsible to offer a guest the arranged services for a particular package or give explanation due to incomplete or full failure to carry out the services. All the obligations described in the itineraries Pension ANA shall carry out as described except in case of force majeure, bad weather or changed circimstances. If possible in such cases an alternative services will be provided. Pension ANA is not obliged to offer the services that are not specifically described in these Conditions.
Guest is obliged to fulfill the conditions personally in compliance with regulations of Republic of Croatia, as well as to obey House Rules in the hotel or other accommodation units and to cooperate with the representatives and provider of the service. A guest is solely liable for the damage he/she caused, especially if it is a result of noncompliance with regulations and General Conditions described above. Any and all costs arising of the damage caused by a guest shall be borne by a guest at the hotel reception or any other place defined by individual or legal person to whom a damage was caused.
Guests are obliged to obey the currency and customs regulations, as well as laws and other decree-level acts of the Republic of Croatia and other countries they are traveling across.
It is the guest's sole and exclusive responsibility to have all the required travel documents. In case a guest fails to produce a valid document and if Pension ANA suffered a damage therefrom, a guest shall balance or lessen the bad effect of damage. In case of loss of documents once the travel is in progress, any and all costs arising for issuing the document shall be borne by a guest. Pension ANA assumes no responsilbilty if any customs or police officers or any other country authorities deny a guest entry into their country.
These General conditions are subject to an Agreement between a guest and Pension ANA Unless otherwise stated in the proposal no alterations of any term of these General Conditions are allowed. A guest is required to confirm in person or in writing that he/she fully understands and accepts General conditions of reservations described in this page.
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules. By booking confirmation, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1. Upon arrival, submit identification documents of all guests to the reception desk. The documents must be returned to you within 24 hours.
2. Room bill must be settled at least the day before departure, for whole booked period. Payment is done according to a price list displayed at the reception.
The cost of stay is calculated according to reservation, from 2.00 p.m. on arrival date to 10.00 a.m. on departure date. In case of unexpected early departure, guest will be charged the price of accommodation for whole booked period without meals and tourist taxes.
3. Your room will be at Your disposal from 2 p.m. at arrival day. At the day of the departure, you are required to leave the room until 10 a.m. so it can be cleaned and prepared for other guests. Staying in the room after 10 a.m. unconditionally entails charging guest for one more night without the possibility of further stay in the room.
In case of delay in the arrival room is kept until 8 p.m. if an in advance payment has been done. Guest will be charged for whole booked period, regardless late arrival. In case of late arrival, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Otherwise, we cannot guarantee the providing of the agreed services.
4. The hotel is not responsible for guest’s belongings, but will do anything in his power to protect and warn the guest of possible dangers. For extra safety, all rooms have digital deposit boxes free of charge.
5. From 12 p.m. to 8 a.m. is the period of night rest, so please keep that in mind and respect other guests when entering hotel in late hours.
6. Meal plan include breakfast and dinner. Lunch is available at prior notification. Replacing part of the dinner meal for lunch is not possible. In these cases we recommend the Bed and breakfast plan with a la carte lunch and/or dinner.
7. Pets are welcome in our hotel with prior announcement in the reservation. Taking a pet on the vacation implies that guest will take full responsibility of his pet, bring all necessary equipment, and won't let his pet alone in the room. Pets are not allowed on the furniture and outside room pet must be on leash. The guest whose pet makes noise or causes damage to property will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage and hotel have the right to cancel accommodation.
8. Please take care of the rented room, and turn off electric appliances and taps when not needed. Do not leave the air-conditioner turned on while you are not in the room, and do not use it with open windows and doors.
Smoking in rooms is strictly forbidden. You can smoke on the balcony, where you have an ashtray available.
The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will be charged for the full amount of damage.
9. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not users of accommodation into the room. In case unregistered persons or persons that are not announced during reservation are found in the room, hotel have the right to cancel accommodation.
10. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs other guests will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
In case the hotel cancel accommodation due to violation of house rules, the guest will be required to pay the total amount for accommodation during the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
It is implied that, upon arrival and checking in, the guest is familiar with the house rules and agrees to obligations and conditions prescribed by it. All complaints will be considered only if they have been reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be taken into consideration. If the guest doesn’t comply with these provisions, he or she is obliged to leave the accommodation unit.